What is Apple MFi Certification
MFi is an abbreviation of "Made for iPhone", "made for iPad" and "made for iPod". It is Apple Inc's licensing and certification program for electronic accessories that connect to iPod, iPhone and iPad.
G4GADGET has its products approved by MFi Licensing Program by going through multiple tests in product design, product quality, and product compatibility, in order to provide consumers with quality assurance protection. We are so confident that you won't be disappointed that we are offering a 1 year no quibble warranty with our MFI cable.
MFI License Detail:
UL Certification Approved
· Extremely well made and high quality cable. Works with all iOS versions, past, present and future GUARANTEED.
· An Apple MFI (Made For iPod, iPhone, iPad) certified product unlike other cheaper non certified cables available on the market, this cable will serve you for years to come, not days or weeks like other.
· You will NOT get any error messages now or in the future, and you do not have to worry about your cable falling apart, breaking inside your device or letting you down when you need it most.
· We use these cables ourselves with our Apple products and can testify to their quality, fit and finish.
· Apple iPhone 6/6 plus/5 / 5S / 5C
· Apple iPad Air 2013
· Apple iPad mini / iPad Mini 2 II with Retina Display 2013
· Apple iPad 4th Generation (with Retina Display)
· Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation
· Apple iPod Nano 7th Generation