SainSonic USB 3.0 4-Port PCI-E Expansion Card
With quick and easy installation, this PCI Express card expands your PC by 4 high-speed USB 3.0 interfaces, offers a simple solution for connecting to USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC.
* Type: PCI Express to USB Card
* Chipset: Renesas uPD720201
* USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card with 4 ports and 4-pin Connector
* SuperSpeed USB 3.0: accelerated file access and transfer speeds, up to 5 Gbps
* Fully compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0
* Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
* Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32/64-bit) and Linux
Computer Motherboard with One Available PCI-E Slot
* Do not insert this PCI-E card into a PCI slot.
* This PCI-E card is only compatible with standard-sized tower cases (not for mini computers).
* Please confirm that your computer motherboard is equipped with a 4-pin power connector plug before the purchase.
What You Get
1 x SainSonic USB 3.0 4-Port PCI-E Expansion Card
1 x CD Driver