dPMR Technology Benefits
dPMR is a digital radio protocol specifically targeting highly functional solutions by using
low cost and low complexity technology. dPMR is a narrowband (6.25 kHz) FDMA technology that
is 100% digital and offers many forms of voice and/or data applications.
SainSonic dPMR Digital Two-Way Radio----Always Stay Connected!
With the narrowband FDMA (Frequency Division Multiple Access) technology, this SainSonic dPMR
Digital Two-way Radio provides you with a simple and cost-effective communication solution to
always keep in touch with your people and thus get the job done right, fast, and safely.
Include general call, individual call, channel scan, time-out timer, radio kill/revive, emergency
alarm, digital voice encryption, PTT and side keys for FREE programming, English voice prompt, etc.
* Coverage Area: 3km in city; 7km in wide-open area
* Frequency Range: UHF 400-470MHz
* Channel Capacity16 Channels
* Channel Spacing6.25KHz/12.5kHz
* Antenna Impedance50
* Operating Voltage: 3.7V DC
* Battery Type: Li-ion Battery
* Battery Capacity: 1500mAh
* Operating Temperature: 2555
* Frequency Stability: ±2.5 ppm
* RF Power Output: 2W
FREE Customer Programming Software Download Link (driver included):
1 x SainSonic FM-416/416S Two-way Radio
1 x High Gain Antenna
1 x Hand Strap