1. Use ATmega8, ATmega168 or ATmega328 microcontrollers.
2. 2x16 character LCD display shows the result.
3. One-button operation automatically turns off the power.
4. The shutdown current is only 20nA and supports battery operation.
6. Automatic detection of PNP and NPN bipolar transistors, N, P-channel MOSFETs, JFETs, diodes, dual diodes, thyristor thyristors.
7. The pin layout is automatically detected.
8. The current amplification factor of the bipolar transistor and the threshold voltage of the emitter junction are measured.
9. Darlington transistors can be identified by high threshold voltages and high current amplification factors
10. For the detection of bipolar transistors, protection diodes for MOSFETs.
11. Measure the threshold voltage and gate capacitance of the MOSFET.
12. Supports measurement and symbol display of two resistors, up to four digits and unit display.
1 x Transistor tester