Murray Of Tullibardine Tartan Plaid (Ancient) Scottish Clan Mens Tie Necktie
* Made by Locharron of Scotland
* Modern 3.5 inch tie width (9 x 142 cm)
* Made from 100 percent pure new wool
* Fully lined to keep shape
* Ideal for formal or informal wear
* Great Scottish themed gift
Made in your family's tartan, this tie will add vibrant colour and charm to any outfit.
Family connections are very important for all of us. Those of us with Scottish ancestry are particularly proud of the link that Family and Clan names give us to our nation's often turbulent history.
Clan Tartans, usually based around colours associated with the Clan's geographical and historical background, are a wearable piece of history and a statement of pride and kinship. While the kilt may not be a daily option for most of us, a necktie or scarf in one of the range of over 450 tartans available, is a stylish and practical choice.
This superb range of beautiful ties is made in Scotland by world-renowned weavers, Lochcarron of Scotland. They are woven from 100 percent pure new wool for softness and comfort, and fabric lined to give the ties enduring shape and body, with an excellent knot.
The Tartans available cover Scottish Clans and many Irish ones, as well as Canadian and city or regional patterns. Tartan, or Plaid, just never goes out of fashion and compliments a business or formal suit just as much as any Highland outfit, for any occasion.
Many Tartans, such as Royal Stewart, Black Watch, Holyrood or Isle of Skye are regularly worn by those without Scottish ancestry, who simply like the style and colour they bring. For Celts at home or abroad this tie, in a cherished tartan, is a beautiful reminder of home and family. It makes a wonderful gift for any occasion, with a delightful personal touch and will continue to be appreciated for many years.
(Extra images with a different tartan are to show features of
Angebote werden geladen ...
* Alle Preise inkl. Mehrwertsteuer. Die Preise und Versandkosten können sich seit der letzten Aktualisierung verändert haben. Es ist technisch nicht möglich, die angegebenen Preise in Echtzeit zu aktualisieren. Es gilt der Preis zum Zeitpunkt des Kaufs auf der Website des Verkäufers.